!-- SiteSearch Google -->
Google
 
The Settlement of the Appalachian Frontier: A Collection of Interesting Web Sites

The Settlement of the Appalachian Frontier

Sharing information, stories, and ideas for teaching students about the settlement of the Appalachian Frontier. Focusing on the little-known people and history of Southwestern Virginia, Northeast Tennessee, and Eastern Kentucky.

Name:
Location: Nickelsville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

A Collection of Interesting Web Sites

http://www.portaportal.com/

At the above URL, you will find a collection of websites, dealing with the settlement of the Appalachian Frontier, that I have found useful and interesting. As I discover others, I will add them to the list. I would appreciate your help in creating this handy on-line collection. Please send me a brief E-Mail if you find a site that you think would be a nice addition to the site and I will include it.

To access this site, simply type echo in the Guest Log-In window.

Thank you for your help and enjoy.

DLD